Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s phone comes with a 6.43-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. Redmi Note 10S is an octa-core MediaTek Helio G95. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Redmi Note 10S runs on Android 11 and it comes with a 5000mAh battery. The Redmi Note 10S supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Redmi Note 10S on the rear packs a 64MP primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; an 8MPcamera with an f/2.2 aperture; a 2MP camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2MP camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 13MP camera on the front for selfies with an f/2. 5 aperture.
The Redmi Note 10S runs MIUI 12.5 runs on Android 11 and comes with 128GB of storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB) with a dedicated slot. The Redmi Note 10S is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Redmi Note 10S include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.0, NFC, Infrared, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include a fingerprint sensor
The new Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s comes with 5000mAh Non- removable with 33W Fast charge.
- Display Type AMOLED, 450 nits (typ), 1100 nits (peak)
- Size 6.43 inches, 99.8 cm2 (~83.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- OS Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Internal 128GB 8GB RAM
- Main Camera Quad 64MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.97″, 0.7µm, 8MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 2MP, f/2.4, (macro),2MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Selfie Camera Single 13MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.12µm
- Infrared port Yes
- Fingerprint Sensors (side-mounted),
- Battery Type Li-Po 5000mAh, non-removable with 33W wired Fast Charge